Recent Before & After Photos

Soot spreads!

In this home, a fire happened in a bedroom. This is a picture of a bathroom in the home. That is rooms away from where the fire started. The soot spread through... READ MORE

Did someone say upgrade?

This house experienced water damage, and after the water was dry, they ended up getting some major kitchen upgrades! Our team worked hard with the homeowners to... READ MORE

Oily rag ignites dryer!

This fire in an apartment shows just what can happen when an oily rag gets too hot in the dryer.

Devastating garage fire

This New Port Richey home had a fire that started in the garage. With the fire came the damage from soot. Many contents were destroyed, but we worked hard to sa... READ MORE

Mold can be hiding behind your kitchen sink!

These clients noticed that they had a little mold behind the kitchen sink. After we removed the sink and cabinets we realized it was a lot more than "a little m... READ MORE


This beautiful statue was recently in a local house fire! Fortunately for it and the homeowner, SERVPRO of Wesley Chapel has trained and experienced content cle... READ MORE

Let Us Clean Your Business

In this local Tampa Bay Area business, we received a call asking for a detailed cleaning in the back room of their building. SERVPRO of Wesley Chapel went in an... READ MORE

Kitchen Mold Remediation

This adorable local Trinity home was left with a mold issue after a leak was left unnoticed for quite a bit of time. The entire kitchen required a full remediat... READ MORE

Mold Remediation in Bathroom

This local home in New Port Richey had a mold issue that started in the bathroom as a pretty severe water damage. The homeowners hired an indoor air hygienist s... READ MORE

Had a Fire? SERVPRO Has You Covered.

This beautiful Bay Area, FL home had a large loss fire than unfortunately affected the entire living area of the home. With the clients forced out of their hous... READ MORE