What our Customers say...

Fire Damage Testimonials

We had a small fire in the garage of our home. SERVPRO came in and cleaned all the soot and made the necessary repairs. They even removed the lingering odor! 

They were great after a fire damaged half of my home. Constant communication and they made me feel like I was in great hands.

I can't say enough great things about this company and the employees. Hats off to SERVPRO.

Professional and Productive

Michelle Spencer is the best out there! She is professional, extremely knowledgeable, and took the time to explain exactly what she was doing each step of the way. I would highly recommend SERVPRO and Michelle Spencer! Phenomenal customer service!

These guys are the best! Extremely professional!

SERVPRO helped my family after we had a fire in our garage. Thank you for all that you did to get our house back to normal.

After I had a small kitchen fire SERVPRO was there only minutes after I called them and helped get my house back up and running. 

After a small kitchen fire, I called SERVPRO. They were quick to respond. Jim has been a great point man. Terry, John, Christine, and Lisa were great on cleanup, making sure all residue was cleaned up and all my belongings were put back in order. Professional and courteous. Great customer service

I returned home from work to find that my house had sustained massive smoke damage. Walter packed all of my family's personal belongings with so much care! He called me whenever he had questions and was able to help me find a few items I needed after the pack up. The SERVPRO team was amazing during my very stressful time.

We had a fire at the Apartment Complex where I work and called Wendy at SERVPRO. Wendy and her team were professional and thorough .From the removal of all the debris to the final coat of paint they made what should have been a very stressful time easier on us. And when they were done you would never know anything had happened.

Our home was damaged by a microwave fire. It seemed small at first but the smoke traveled throughout the home and through all our ducts. SERVPRO cleaned it up and actually made it "like it never even happened."